Give a Warbird Ride Over Tulsa to Someone You Love this Holiday Season!
A ride over Tulsa in a vintage World War II warbird is an unforgettable gift that's easy to give. Rides last approximately 25 minutes and are conducted on Saturdays from Jones Riverside Airport in Tulsa, Oklahoma (weather permitting).
Our gift certificates are available all year long through our secure online store and can be customized with a special message that you can include at the time of ordering. Once your loved one has received the certificate, they can schedule their own ride whenever they choose. Certificates are valid for one year after purchase date.
How To Purchase Gift Certificates:
- Purchase gift certificates on this website through our secure online store.
- A Gift Certificate voucher will automatically be generated that you can either email to the recipient or print out.
- Instructions for scheduling the ride are included on the voucher so that the gift recipient can book their own ride.
PT-19 GIFT CERTIFICATES
Give someone you love a ride they'll never forget! Our open-cockpit, fully-restored PT-19 is a piece of flying history! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ride in the same aircraft that trained some of our country’s greatest aviators during World War II! Each gentle, level ride lasts approximately 20 minutes.
Individuals aged 12 and over only may fly in our PT-19. Maximum passenger weight is 250 lbs.
- 25 Minute PT-19 Ride: $170
STINSON VOYAGER GIFT CERTIFICATES
Brave pilots flew along the U.S. coastline in aircraft like this one during WWII, looking for enemy submarines. Our Stinson is beautifully restored to its wartime glory. Each ride lasts approximately 20 minutes and can carry up to three passengers.
Maximum weight / height per passenger:
- FRONT - Max weight 200 lbs / Max height 6'0"
- BACK - Max weight 220 lbs / Max height 6'0"
Minimum age is 6 years old. Children 12 and under must fly with adult.
- 25 Minute Stinson Voyager Ride for up to three passengers $150