Tickets $35 at Door. Come as you Are!
Saturday November 7, 2015
6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Tulsa Technology Center – Riverside Campus
Come as you are or dress up in your best 1940’s getup and dance the night away! Don’t know how to swing dance? Don’t worry! We’ll teach you how! Plus, you can get up close and personal with rare WW2 warbirds including a P-51 Mustang, F4F Wildcat, Stearman, PT-19 and L-3!
This Year’s Event Features:
- Live Big Band performing the Best of 40’s Swing Dance Favorites
- FREE Swing Dance Lessons
- Beautifully Restored Warbirds Surrounding the Dance Floor
- Vintage Canteen with Retro Sodas and Snacks available for Purchase – Provided by POPs Route 66
- Warbird Dogfight Simulators – Provided by Aces Alley
- WW2 Newsreel Theater Experience
- WW2 Vintage Radio Broadcasts and Antique Radio Exhibit
- Silent Auction
- WW2 Interactive History Displays and Games
- WW2 Aircraft Model Displays
- WW2 Nose Art Display
- Raffle to WIN a Warbird Ride
- 6:00 Doors Open
- 6:30 – 7:30 Swing Dance Lessons
- 7:30 – 11:00 Dancing / Silent Auction
- 10:00 – Raffle Drawing / Silent Auction Ends
Tickets On Sale at Door, Online or by phone at 918-381-0805!
|General Admission Tickets|
|$35.00 Online or at Door
$240.00 - Reserved Table for 8 (Online only)
Order by Phone:
Tulsa Tech is handicap accessible, family-friendly, and an alcohol and tobacco-free facility. Parking is free.
Thank you to our sponsors!